Re: Introverts in cohousing/do not disturb signs
From: Elizabeth Stevenson (tamgoddesscomcast.net)
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2003 14:44:05 -0600 (MDT)
This is something that seems to evolve in every community. It must be a
universal need. Several people here have stop signs that they put out on
their front porch if they don't want company. This seems to happen mostly to
people with kids. It can be a constant stream at times, if left unchecked.

Shameless plug: Patty Mara makes really nifty signs (I have an order in...)
that say "Welcome" on one side and "Go Away" on the other. You can have them
customized to say anything, and they are beautiful. Email her if you want to
buy one: pattymara [at] juno.com.

--
Liz Stevenson
Southside Park Cohousing