Stuff
From: Gail Holmes (gailholmescobbhill.org)
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 07:04:05 -0600 (MDT)
Hey Ben,

Thanks for your message. It was fun to see you and say hello to Nancy and
Phoebe!! Hope you were pleased with the Solar Fest and made some good
contacts. I'm thinking we should set up a cheese booth there next year to
support Sustainable Ag.  Non of the food concession at the fest were selling
organic food! Something is wrong with that picture!

Need to talk to you again about the fan as we did install one that Erik had
and it doesn¹t seem to help much. Osa still complains about the "whine"
It is a lot louder coming out of the toilets now than it was before.   ???

 "Those who anticipate the future are empowered to create it"
 John F. Kennedy