How Long has your co-housing community been in existence?
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 07:54:06 -0600 (MDT)
Becky Logan <Becky_Logan [at] SpringerMiller.com>
is the author of the message below.
   http://csf.colorado.edu/cohousing/2001/msg01672.html  and
   http://www.harley.com/turn-off-html/

NOTE: Becky's message had "Re: " but I deleted it since I dont think it is
really a reply to a specific message / thread.

Also the database of cohousing communities at
http://www.cohousing.org includes the year of completion for almost all
completed communities.

I suggest Becky study that (and maybe contact directly those communites
that dont have completion dates and get the database updated)  In general
I urge people to check their database entries and submit updates.

Fred, cohousing-L list manager

I wanted to gather some statistics to see if indeed these communities are
capable of continuing indefinitely.  Thanks.

Becky Logan
Wild Onion Cohousing
Vermont