house for sale
From: Kate Nichols (knicholsbellcoho.com)
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2003 07:08:06 -0600 (MDT)

I am offering my house for sale at Bellingham Cohousing (in the NW corner Washington, 90 miles north of Seattle). It is a two-bedroom, one bathroom home in a striking Northwest Craftsman style designed by Chuck Durrett, 780 sq. ft. $127,500. Bellingham Cohousing has a lovely common house designed by Katie McCamant with a children's room, craft room, office and guest room in addition to a workshop and community room. We also have a wetland area and a creek, which we are restoring. We are surrounded by a parkland on two sides of the property. We moved in three years ago, there are 33 homes on the site.

This house comes with down payment assistance for up to $24,750 for a qualified buyer. A single person can make up to $28,100, two people $32,100. You can email me directly if you are interested. Kate N. Nichols, knichols [at] bellcoho.com