Get-together this Saturday about New East Bay Cohousing Group
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 10:17:17 -0600 (MDT)
Raines Cohen <rc2-coho-L [at] raines.com>
is the author of the message below.
because of an addressing problem

Rainses was posting on behalf of:
Bridget at 510-526-7017, or write to meeting host Jennifer; her e-mail is
<jenniferwest90 [at] hotmail.com>.

[Wow... it looks like the latest Coho/US bus tour is making a
difference... getting some action going among East Bay community
developers. Don't reply to me! See message for contact info --Raines]

Get-together this Saturday about New East Bay Cohousing Group

Several people who live in the SF Bay Area and recently went on an all-day
tour of cohousing in the area are interested in trying to create and
eventually live in cohousing in the East Bay.  At this point we are open
various ways of pursuing this, ranging from finding a vacant site and
building to finding and retrofitting an existing site.

Our first get-together and potluck to begin sustantive discussions about
possibilities for organizing East Bay Cohousing will be this Saturday,
July
26, 11 a.m.-1 p.m.  If you'd like to join our get-together, please let us
know.  If you cannot come this Saturday but are interested in possibly
attending a future get-together, please e-mail and let us know so we can
tell you about our next get-together.

We will meet this Saturday at a home in Oakland.  For directions, call
Bridget at 510-526-7017, or write to meeting host Jennifer; her e-mail is
<jenniferwest90 [at] hotmail.com>.

There will be a professional childcare person there to be with the kids,
and we agreed to split the cost for his services among everyone who
attends.

Bridget
Albany, CA (just north of Berkeley)

Raines Cohen <my initials,2,dash,coho,dash,L at my first name .com>

  Member, Swan's Market Coho [Oakland, CA] <http://www.swansway.com/>
Debating whether to slide back dinner from 6 to 7 on Sundays.

  Secretary, Berkeley [CA] Cohousing
Where a UPS deliverator just had me sign for a neighbor's dad's medicine,
since she didn't want to leave it outside.

  Facilitator, East Bay Cohousing <http://www.ebcoho.org/>
Excited about the new activity.

  Boardmember, Coho/US <http://www.cohousing.org/>
Yes, join for the rest of 2003 for just $20!