South Florida cohousing
From: MerylD (MerylDaol.com)
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 12:06:09 -0600 (MDT)
Hi all:

After nine years of tough going, South Florida cohousing is finally gearing
up for a late fall groundbreaking! Our community's plans were featured in a
great article Sunday in the Ft. Lauderdale Sun-Sentinel. You can read it online
at:
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/palmbeach/sfl-pcohousing27jul27,0,76377
2.story?Coll+sfla-news-palm

Units are now available for sale. If anyone is interested in considering
sunny South Florida, check out our detailed website at
www.Emeraldplacecohousing.com.

We have been working with a professional developer, a situation that for the
most part has worked remarkably well. He bought the land from longtime group
members and is paying all the upfront money. This is a group that lost a bundle
in an earlier effort to self-develop, so having someone else pay the bills
has been heavenly!

Meryl Davids
future resident of Emerald Place Cohousing
Delray, Florida