Hiring community members
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2003 09:26:11 -0600 (MDT)
"Harris, Amy" <aharris [at] umich.edu>
is the author of the message below.
   http://csf.colorado.edu/cohousing/2001/msg01672.html  and
   http://www.harley.com/turn-off-html/

Greetings from Great Oak Cohousing in Ann Arbor, Michigan, where a first
wave of households are in the process of moving in.  Exciting times!

We are wondering if folks in other communities would like to share their
experiences with cases in which individual households hire other community
members (we have two who are professional carpenters) to do work in their
homes.  Are there any advantages or pitfalls we should be aware of?

Thank you,

Amy Harris