RE: Consensus in cohousing
From: Rob Sandelin (floriferousmsn.com)
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 08:09:35 -0600 (MDT)
A hearty second to Jeanne Goodmans statement: I have found that consensus
works well when the facilitation works well. My standard recommendation to
struggling groups is:

Create a team of facilitators so that they work together on your process
stuff and synergize with each other
Give them some money for training each year
Give them trust, time and space to create a good process

Rob Sandelin
South Snohomish County at the headwaters of Ricci Creek
Sky Valley Environments  <http://www.nonprofitpages.com/nica/SVE.htm>
Field skills training for student naturalists
Floriferous [at] msn.com

---