Audiotapes of cohousing conference sessions?
From: Bob Morrison (bomorriscisco.com)
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2003 11:12:15 -0600 (MDT)
  Shortly after the conference, someone, I forgot who, posted here
saying audiotapes of the conference sessions will be offered for sale.
  To whoever is responsible for this: When the tapes become available,
please post a blurb on the list saying so. Due to work commitments, I
couldn't attend the conference, and I'm anxiously awaiting the tapes of
several sessions.

Bob Morrison
Boxboro, MA