Re: Bicycle tours
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 16:12:07 -0600 (MDT)
Yes.  It was Tom Pendleton. I was on that tour.  It was great!  This is the
last email address I have for him:

Tom Pendleton <tomtours [at] netscape.net>

You could try Googling his name.  Last I heard from him he was moving to
Europe.  He sometimes does work w/ hostels in the US and Europe so you may
also find him that way.

Ann Z.