Cohousing booth at Solano Stroll (Berkeley, CA) tomorrow
From: Raines Cohen (rc2-coho-Lraines.com)
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 16:34:07 -0600 (MDT)
There's a massive (more than 200,000 participants) street fair stretching
a mile from Berkeley to Albany along Solano Avenue, 10 am to 5 pm on
Sunday (yes, that's tomorrow). The Cohousing booth, sponsored by the
Cohousing Association of the United States (Coho/US), will be (just
confirmed!) at 1115 Solano (at Kains), in front of the Albany Cinemas,
not far from San Pablo Ave....  come join us, learn about Cohousing and
new initiatives in Coho/US and the exciting new groups and sites
organizing in the greater Berkeley-Oakland area.

Raines

Solano Stroll:
http://www.solanoavenueassn.org/strol.htm

Raines Cohen <my initials,2,dash,coho,dash,L at my first name .com>

  Member, Swan's Market Coho [Oakland, CA] <http://www.swansway.com/>
Looking forward to the community's next baby, due any moment.

  Secretary, Berkeley [CA] Cohousing
At the moment hosting a meeting of the Friends Committee on Legislation
(CA Quaker Lobby) in the Common House.

  Pass-the-baton-guy, East Bay Cohousing <http://www.ebcoho.org/>
Where more than one new group is active.

  Boardmember, Coho/US <http://www.cohousing.org/>
Doing lots of exciting things to build the movement - have YOU joined or
renewed lately? Sign up your friends for as little as $20.