Re: Should individual "sponsorship" be allowed of community property?
From: Racheli Gai (rachelisonoracohousing.com)
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 14:58:07 -0600 (MDT)
Most of the larger gifts in our community came about by collecting smaller
amounts of money from interested individuals.  I truly don't think  most
people remember who gave money for the ping-pong table, or who gave money
for the treadmill.  I do understand, in principle, why some people buying
stuff for the community *could* become a power issue, but I just haven't
seen that happen in my community.

R.