Cohousing rental in Washington DC
From: Sarah Taub (sarah.taubgallaudet.edu)
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2003 21:33:07 -0600 (MDT)
Hi folks,
I'm looking to rent my unit in Takoma Village Cohousing in Washington DC.
Please contact me off-list if you are interested, at
sarah.taub [at] gallaudet.edu or by phone at 703-534-2298.
Best wishes,
Sarah Taub
-----------------
2 BR/2 BA apartment, available October 1, in 3 year old cohousing
development. Safe, friendly environment.  Non-smoker, no pets.  Central air;
high speed internet; deck; washer, dryer, and dishwasher in unit; first
floor, opens on to courtyard.  Common facilities include hot tub, exercise
and weight room, music room, auto/woodshop, large common room and kitchen,
access to copier and computer.  Location is unmatched:  1 block to Takoma
Metro, 4 blocks to downtown Takoma Park.  Takoma Park is a delightful,
eclectic, artsy, livable town, with a farmer's market each Sunday, and a
diverse collection of excellent restaurants, small shops, and community
activities.  Visit http://cityoftakomapark.org to see more about Takoma
Park. Visit http://www.takomavillage.org to see more about the cohousing
development.