Borrowing from the reserves
From: Marty Roberts (MartyRsonic.net)
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2003 12:07:07 -0600 (MDT)

We are on the cusp of installing solar PV panels for our common house and outdoor lighting - yeah!! We are looking for information on borrowing from our HOA reserves to finance the initial cost - especially in CA. Have you done this? Do you have any paperwork you can share with us? any regulations we should know about?

Tierra Nueva has done this and will be sharing info, but are there others?
Thanks,
Marty Roberts
Two Acre Wood, Sebastopol

Marty Roberts Productions