Driver/Companion for Chicaco-Oakland trip?
From: Macats22 (Macats22aol.com)
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2003 20:11:08 -0600 (MDT)
To all in the network.

Below is a message from Joyce Goodlatte who is hoping that someone in
cohousing-land is looking for a no-cost ride from the midwest to the west coast
--
She's moving to the SF Bay Area to connect with cohousing groups here and wants
to share the drive from Chicago. Her message is below.

Michael Anne Conley
Oakland CA

---
Greetings,
I am moving to Oakland from Chicago and am looking for someone who could help
me drive a stick shift Honda Accord from Chicago out to the Bay Area, while I
send my stuff out with a moving company.  I hope to leave soon! around Oct 7
- 10th).  A second, more ambitious possibility would be driving a truck while
pulling my car (cheaper but I am ambivalent about that possibility). About me:
 I am interested in cohousing and am hoping to find or help establish a
cohousing community in the Bay area. I'm in my early 50s with one grown son who
is
in college in NY state, I've had careers in medicine and family therapy, have
an interest in yoga, socially engaged buddhism, being in nature, painting, and
living in the future in a more cohesive intentional community.  Contact Joyce
at vanilla [at] fastmail.fm or call 773-878-2664 or 301 -928-6196 (cell).
----

Michael Anne Conley
P. O. Box 424
Lafayette CA 94549