Enjoy Thanksgiving week and/or 2+ weeks in January in beautiful SF Bay Area
From: Joani Blank (joaniswansway.com)
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2003 00:11:13 -0600 (MDT)

I'll be away from my wonderful home at Swan's Market in downtown Oakland (just 15 minutes to downtown San Francisco or 10 minutes to downtown Berkeley by BART, and the most urban cohousing community in N. America) from Monday November 24 through Tuesday, December 2. If you'd enjoy keeping my loveable (hypoallergenic) miniature poodle company for that week, and want to see what it's really like to live in cohousing, you will jump at this opportunity. (My unit two full-size beds and a comfy couch for sleeping spaces).

If you are interested, but the timing is not ideal for you, how about considering the same deal (also free) during my trip to India--I'm going to the World Social Forum in Mumbai (Bombay) with Global Exchange--between approximately January 8 and January 26.

To explore either opportunity, please get in touch by email or phone (below) to me personally. Do not send your email reply to the whole list.

Joani

Joani Blank
510-834-7399
Cell: 510-387-1315