Pond Safety
From: Bambi Rattner (jehush2003yahoo.com)
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 14:26:12 -0700 (MST)
Hi!

I'm part of a cohousing community that's considering
adding a pond to our site plan, and some issues about
safety have come up--particularly in regard to
children.  Obviously a pond isn't like a pool in that
you can't easily put up a fence around it (and no one
particularly wants to anyway).  So we're wondering if
there's another community out there with a pond or a
lake that's dealt with safety issues.  Any advice or
shared experiences would be greatly appreciated!