Re: Guest rooms? / Common House access?
From: Joe Nolan (jnolanadobe.com)
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 08:40:12 -0700 (MST)

1. If you have guest rooms in your Common House, how many do you have and how often are they actually used, say over a year's time?

We have one guest room in CH, and it is used pretty often. Seems like lately it's reserved for more than half of the days on the calendar.

2.  How do you handle the availability of the Common House for your
community?  For example, does everyone have a key, or is the Common House
routinely open on certain hours and one person is responsible for
unlocking and locking the doors?
We don't lock the CH. I can't even imagine that being workable, but then I can't even imagine locking my own house anymore.
We do have some private offices within the CH which are sometimes locked.