Re: student surveys
From: Robyn (poviinet.net.au)
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 16:56:12 -0700 (MST)
Suggestion:

Every so often, a brief survey comes along to get updates to basic and
contact information from Michael McIntyre. This data supports the
cohousing community lists on www.cohousing.org and www.ic.org and aids
in community networking.

Perhaps there could be an option to provide more information that is
typical of the questions that students/others are interested in. I'm not
*dobbing in Michael for this job, wondering whether it could provide a
compatible vehicle for regular updates and optional participation with a
minimum of extra admin.

Cheers
Robyn Williams
Pinakarri Community
Fremantle, Western Australia.

*Dobbing in: Australian slang for volunteering someone without their
consent; especially frowned upon when reporting a misdemeanour by a
friend. Apparently, as true blue Australians, we're never supposed to
'dob in a mate', as mateship is supposedly sacrosanct. Playgrounds
resound with the pejorative "You dobber!"