Sharingwood House to Lease
From: Rob Sandelin (floriferousmsn.com)
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 10:43:10 -0700 (MST)
A family sized house is available to lease for 2 years. Nice place, backyard
opens into our greenbelt, right close to the commonhouse. Sharingwood is
located about an hour NE of Seattle. See our website more info about our
community at www.sharingwood.org

For details email" beth_ [at] hotmail.com

Rob Sandelin
South Snohomish County at the headwaters of Ricci Creek
Sky Valley Environments  <http://www.nonprofitpages.com/nica/SVE.htm>
Field skills training for student naturalists
Floriferous [at] msn.com

---