Re: Process Workshop Recommendations
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 13:48:10 -0700 (MST)
Jeff Jones  Effjones [at] aol.com
is the author of the message below.
   http://csf.colorado.edu/cohousing/2001/msg01672.html  and
   http://www.harley.com/turn-off-html/
Hi Becky,

At Nyland we have started to talk about having Laird Schaub facilitate some
of our conflictual areas for a weekend.  He comes with 29 years in community
and facilitating for 16.  He has an impressive resume with lots of cohousing
experience.  Contact him at:
laird [at] ic.org

Jeff Jones
3537 Nyland Way