article in Cincinnati paper on cohousing/ecovillage
From: Diana Porter (porterdcinci.rr.com)
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 16:32:12 -0700 (MST)

My husband and I won the week-end at Sunward cohousing from the National Convention silent auction. Rich Cato has been great and has allowed us to morph our trip to Ann Arbor into an overnight for 7 of us from the Cincinnati Ecovillage Group. We have been meeting for a year and a half but haven't found a way to get cohousing a higher visability.

Then, yesterday morning, we were pleasantly surprised when the article that we knew was being written, but we assumed would be buried in the Tempo section, appeared on the front page of the major cincinnati newspaper. There was also an accompanying article on the ecovillage at Ithaca. If there are folks on the list serve who are intersted in cohousing here in Cincinnati, there is an "umbrella" cohousing meeting at Grailville outside of Cincinnati, Ohio on Saturday, November 22 from 1-3.

Here are the two articles from the Cincinnati Enquirer:

Ecovillage at Grailville
http://www.enquirer.com/editions/2003/11/12/loc_ecovillage12side.html

Ecovillage at Ithaca
http://www.enquirer.com/editions/2003/11/12/loc_ecovillage.htm