Re: improving group dynamics?
From: Elaine (itchyinkspiritone.com)
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 13:22:08 -0700 (MST)
Thanks sharon! I love the idea of finding out where everyone is coming from
and what they thought cohousing would be when the moved in. maybe we can do
something with that. we also don't get enough opportunities for exploring
through talking. Usually talking is business related. Do you have ideas for
doing more talking as a group (that wouldn't make the group roll its eyes)?
elaine