Listserv problem - lost Html / rejected messages
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2003 10:51:07 -0700 (MST)

There have been no messages with the familiar preamble:
  ... is the author of the message ... It was posted by Fred  ...  HTML
for about 10 days due to a problem with the cohousing-L listserv software
(and possible subscriber data corruption).  It is being worked on and
fixed soon, I hope.  I finally came up with and set up a workaround that
allows me to get all messages to and from the list (!) and resubmit those
that should be.

HOWEVER, rejected messages (html/attachment containing, From: unsubscribed
addresses, too big etc) from 11/11 to 11/22 have not been distributed and
may be lost on this end and never distributed.  If you posted a message
taht was not distributed.  Consider sending it again.  The workaround is
awkward so please try especially hard not to send htm etc and if you dont
see your message, feel free to send me a note.

I'm hopeing to upgrade sortware to the new Mailman version soon (really).

Fred, cohousing-L list manager

--
Fred H. Olson  Minneapolis,MN 55411   (near north Mpls)
fholson [at] cohousing.org 612-588-9532 (7am-10pm Cent time)