Shared Internet Access
From: Michael (solthoughtearthlink.net)
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2003 17:21:08 -0700 (MST)

Hi, all! I'm researching shared high speed internet access for our community. I'm wondering how many communities are doing something like this? I'm particularly curious if people have had problems with large providers like Comcast or Qwest considering it illegal to share their services this way? Any experiences or pearls of wisdom you wish to share will be greatly appreciated!

Warmly,
Michael
Wild Sage Cohousing
Boulder, CO
www.wildsagecohousing.org

Still some units for sale and move-in is only three months away! Woohoo!