Re: Shared Internet Access
From: Mary English (Mary.Englishhsc.utah.edu)
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2003 13:18:08 -0700 (MST)
1. Shared Internet Access (Michael)

Michael.
     Here at  Wasatch Commons, 3 homes and the common house share a high speed
access.  I think some of the other multiplex units do too. Some community
members were concerned about legality, so we checked with the company and they
had no objections.  I will have to check on the company name for you.  Mary
English.

Hi, all! I'm researching shared high speed internet access for our
community. I'm wondering how many communities are doing something like
this? I'm particularly curious if people have had problems with large
providers like Comcast or Qwest considering it illegal to share their
services this way?