Re: Shared Internet Access
From: Joe Nolan (jnolanadobe.com)
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 08:26:17 -0700 (MST)

We have been pretty happy working with a small local ISP. We started with shared dial-up, then went to radio WAN, and now have a shared T1. Smaller providers may be more flexible in tailoring service for an unusual customer like a coho. It helps to have a couple of technical folks in the community to keep the group LAN up & solve people's small hookup problems without bugging the ISP all the time.

-joe