Re: Community House Kitchens
From: Elizabeth Stevenson (tamgoddesscomcast.net)
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 15:00:18 -0700 (MST)
You know, this is a minor, but very common problem. People should design a
linen closet into the common house. We had to buy a large cabinet to hold
our tablecloths and napkins.

And Kay, one of our individual jobs is making sure the laundry is folded and
put away. It may seem like a small job, but it's plenty when you have
regular common meals!

--
Liz Stevenson
Southside Park Cohousing