Common House kitchen cabinets--glass doors or open shelves?
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 11:08:28 -0700 (MST)
Joani Blank <joani [at] swansway.com> sent the message below which includes a
part written by Mike Swettenam of Oak Creek Commons (Paso Robles, CA) that
posed this question to Joani. Joani suggested he ask the rest of you the
same question. Since he's not yet a subscriber to this list, Joani posted
his hello and question and a copy of Joani's initial response to the
listserv on his behalf.  But Joani's post had html so Fred is posting
it... Also note that there was a separate  message on this preceding it.

My what tangled webs we weave sometimes.