For sale at Marsh Commons, Arcata, Calif.
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 19:13:09 -0700 (MST)
Joyce Plath  Joyceplath [at] aol.com  707-822-1860
is the author of the message below.
If interested in this house be sure to contact Joyce directly.
-------------------- FORWARDED MESSAGE FOLLOWS --------------------

House for sale at Marsh Commons Cohousing in Arcata, CA. Almost new, 1700
square feet, three bedroom three bath with the possibility of renting one
bedroom, bath and family room with small kitchen as a separate unit is for
sale for $266,000.  Other features include excellent natural light,
fabulous sunset views of a wild life sanctuary, contemporary design,
community DSL for only $7 a month, and great neighbors.  All Marsh Commons
homes were built with FSC certified lumber, marmoleum flooring, carpet
from recycled plastic bottles, trex decking, and plumbing on the roof for
hot water solar collectors.  Sale price includes a common house share and
an allowance for new flooring on main level and some window coverings.
Please contact me at Joyce Plath [at] aol.com or call me at 707-822-1860

Stuart Staniford, President                             Tel: 707-840-9611 x 15
Silicon Defense - Worm Containment - http://www.silicondefense.com/
The Worm/Worm Containment FAQ: http://www.networm.org/faq/