List recovery progress and today's messages
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 20:22:10 -0700 (MST)
I got the digest and no mail mode settings restored for the
first third (alphabetically) of the subscribers - thru part of the "g"'s.
I spent some time trying to set up a foot operated scroll down switch
to free up a hand to keep pointed at where I am in one list -
modestly successful at best.

Tho you can update your subscription via the Cohousing-L Info Page
http://www.cohousing.org/cohousing-L
I discourage doing so for a few days - till I get things updated.
Changes make for more differences with the backup list that I have to
puzzle over.

Index to today's messages which can be read at
http://csf.Colorado.EDU/cohousing/2003/  :

    "Private Islands for Sale"     Fred H Olson
    River Rock Commons Townhome for Rent (Fort Collins, CO)   Fred H Olson
    Rivendell Ranch     Rivendell Ranch
    For sale at Marsh Commons, Arcata, Calif.     Fred H Olson

--
Fred H. Olson  Minneapolis,MN 55411        (near north Mpls)
fholson at cohousing.org   612-588-9532 (7am-10pm Cent time)