Re: Cohousing-L back to normal/holiday celebrations
From: Dave & Diane (cohotheworld.com)
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 20:53:14 -0700 (MST)
What's a Posada?

--Diane Simpson(:^]

JP COHOUSING  617-524-6614
P.O. BOX 420 BOSTON MASSACHUSETTS
HTTP://WWW.JPCOHOUSING.ORG
"The people who surround you define the quality of your life."

On Tuesday, December 16, 2003, at 12:02 PM, Elizabeth Stevenson wrote:

We have a member who organizes a Posada every year. We've had this year's already, and it was a big success. We even had a few alumni come in and join us. It was very sweet to catch up with old friends and their much-bigger children. The kids get to dress up as animals, so for them it's all about
the costumes.