Re: "New" Seeking Tucson, AZ contacts/discussion
From: Ronald Greek (unno_2002yahoo.com)
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 22:32:08 -0700 (MST)
Rod,

Thanks for the referral to wonderland, I'll check them
out.

It's just not made sense to me why the
"environmental", or co-housing efforts, fall back on
essentially the same design and construction methods
of every other housing development.

Ron G.
Yuma, AZ, seeking something better for my child's
future...

=====
Ronald Frederick Greek
Yuma, Arizona, USA