Median Individual Investment - Guy Kohler
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 08:24:08 -0700 (MST)
george Prehmus <gfpmus [at] hotmail.com>
is the author of the message below.
   http://csf.colorado.edu/cohousing/2001/msg01672.html  and
   http://www.harley.com/turn-off-html/

Yes there are several communities that are non profit.  Manzanita Village
is one, where the cost is well under 200K.  We are in Prescott, AZ, and we
have several houses and several lots for sale.  See our site at
http://www.manzanita.village.com.

George