RE: Dog Run question
From: Casey Morrigan (cjmorrpacbell.net)
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 10:22:10 -0700 (MST)
We fenced off an area after we moved in for a couple of our dogs'
occasional use.  It wasn't in the plans we submitted for approval.  We sure
weren't hiding anything; we just didn't know at that time that we might
want to use the scrap of land that way. The decision came later, after
move-in.

This does not directly answer your question...but good luck.

Casey Morrigan
Two Acre Wood
Sebastopol California