Pond Safety
From: Bambi Rattner (bambirattnermac.com)
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 16:03:10 -0700 (MST)
I'm in a cohousing group that's considering putting in a pond, and some safety issues are coming up for us--particularly in regard to children. With a pond, unlike a pool, putting up some sort of fence doesn't seem like an option. So I'm wondering if there are any other cohousing communities out there with a pond or a lake that have faced similar issues and how you've dealt with them. Any advice or shared experiences would be deeply appreciated.