Re: Chicago cohousing
From: melinda sue merrick (mmerrickstudents.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 11:13:09 -0700 (MST)
Hi Kristin and everyone.  As far as I know, there is only one cohousing
group in the Chicago area.  They are actually building in Aurora, which is
a suburb of Chicago.  I think that is about 45 minutes to an hour
drive from downtown Chicago.  I don't think they have moved in yet,
but they are on the fast track.  Their website is:

http://www.hometownvillage.org/index.html

Their contact e-mail address is:

info [at] hometownvillage.org

I hope this works out for you and good luck with your move!

Melinda

Melinda S. Merrick
Department of Natural Resources and Environmental Sciences
1115 Plant Sciences Laboratory (MC-634)
1201 South Dorner Drive
Urbana, IL 61801
(217)333-4737 Lab/Office