Non-residential Community?
From: Marilene (groovymamamindspring.com)
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 13:03:10 -0700 (MST)
Hello,
We have been on this list for a while and have enjoyed learning and
listening. We are interested in starting a non-residential community in our
general area in hopes that it will build relationships that may eventually
move to property ownership or just really close knit folks all working
together to share and live a better way.

Rob Sandelin (hi), you may remember us since we met at Sharingwood while
trying this a few years back. After having our baby and our family settling
down a bit, we are ready to try again.

Our vision:
Connecting local folks to share,learn and grow together. To build mature
friendships that can possibly end up being a local intentional community.
To share our talents, skills, knowledge and ??? to help eachother out.

We are:
Family of 4 with 2 young children. We run biodiesel and have arranged
workshops to spread the word about it. We try to live light and share our
mostly eco-home with 3 others. We cooperatively raise bees, chickens and a
large garden on a neighbors property. We put food by, build most stuff
ourselves and are interested in learning more about sustainablitily.
Alternative energy, sustainable homes, and the likes are an interest to us.

If you have an interest in talking further or getting together, please
contact us.

Thanks,
Marilene Richardson
groovymama [at] mindspring.com