RE: Spam = harrassment
From: TR Ruddick (truddickearthlink.net)
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2004 12:46:12 -0700 (MST)
Hey, Liz--

I can't tell for sure, but when I read the original message it sounded to
me like the Marcus' 2nd paragraph was discussing the recent spam attacks on
the list.  Not that he was claiming that being unable to figure out how to
set it to digest constituted a form of harassment.

Tho' your interpretation could be the correct one, I can see how it's
equally valid.  Maybe Marcus would like to clarify for everyone?  (If his
eyes are not too teary red over a potentially undeserved rebuke...)

If my interpretation is the right one, then my answer would be "yes",
constant loading of your inbox with unwanted messages is plainly
harassment.  Now good luck trying to enforce it!

____  _