Re: Spam = Harrassment?
From: Elizabeth Stevenson (tamgoddesscomcast.net)
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2004 22:03:20 -0700 (MST)
Dear Marcus-

Well, I guess I put my foot in it. I keep rereading that email I sent and
can't really understand why people have become so upset about it. But since
my personal email is running 3-to-1 against me, I'll take the (not so
subtle) hint and apologize.

Sorry Seattle Guy!! I guess I over-reacted to your email. Chalk it up to too
much coffee, maybe. Please don't let that turn you off of this list. The
people are great and cohousing is worth the effort.

Liz