Advanced facilitator mentoring program still open for next weekend
From: Margaret Weatherly (mhweatherlyearthlink.net)
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2004 00:38:10 -0700 (MST)
FLASH: there are still open spaces at the MidAtlantic Chapter's second
weekend of a two year long course in advanced facilitation skills,
taught by Laird Schaub.

    Place: Shadowlake Village in Blacksburg VA
    When: Thursday Jan 15 through Sunday Jan 18, 2004.
    Cost: $350.

Laird has developed  this first-of-its-kind course to teach his many
skills to facilitators and to mentor them as they develop. The first
weekend was a huge success for the mentees and the host community.
Communities sending their faciliators have seen results already.

To find a description of this course, go to www.cohomac.org.  Follow the
link to the registration page and then the link at the top of that page
"Facilitator Mentoring Program" to the information page. To register or
for questions, contact me at martiew [at] earthlink.net since time is short.
I will respond within 24 hours by email or phone.

We will keep this list posted on further openings in the course, and
further seminars that the MidAtlantic Chapter is planning.

Martie Weatherly
Liberty Village Cohousing
Libertytown, MD
martiew [at] earthlink.net