Re: [C-L] health and cohousing
From: Elaine (itchyinkspiritone.com)
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 02:36:13 -0700 (MST)
Hello, i'm hoping some of you may be able to help me. i'm writing a general
story about cohousing for the july issue of Natural Health magazine. I want
to include some research about the effects of community on health,
well-being and longevity. I've found good stuff, just nothing recent.
Anybody know of research in the works, or recently published studies? I also
recall reading something to this effect on this list recently but can't find
the post in the archives and would love a repeat post.
many thanks for your help,
elaine (with the finicky caps button0
cascadia commons, portland, or
--
"Don't ask yourself what the world needs - ask yourself what makes you
come alive,  and then go do it. Because what the world needs is people