titles for cohousing book (was Superbia! ...
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 08:50:15 -0700 (MST)
Christine Pattee C2pattee [at] aol.com
is the author of the message below.

Concerning titles for a book about cohousing -- keep in mind that the purpose
of a book title is to provide information to would-be purchasers, not express
the relief and exhilaration of a small in-group.  Think marketing!

Christine Pattee, wish-I-were from Greater Hartford, Connecticut

In a message dated 1/15/2004 1:02:27 PM Eastern Standard Time,