Re: Cohousing at Davis Square??
From: Gail Page (GailPageaol.com)
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2004 16:19:39 -0700 (MST)
Hi Chris, Gail again! Bob and I would also be interested in this!

chris [at] cohousingresources.com wrote:

Potential cohousing project site one block from Davis Square T-station, Cambridge/Somerville, Mass.

Project now under construction as building shell over underground parking. It could be available for cohousing if we act quickly. 24 to 36 units possible.

Call or email me if you are interested, or if you know of anyone who may be interested. Pass this along to other who may have an interest, please.

Chris ScottHanson

(206) 842-9160
chris [at] cohousingresources.com