cabinets
From: Casey Morrigan (cjmorrpacbell.net)
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2004 18:13:24 -0700 (MST)
Here's one more comment.  We DO have wood doors on our wood cabinets and I
think open shelving would have been a much better idea.  We have labels on
our cabinets, and with the labels, they are only semi chaotic.  Without the
labels, total chaos reigned...and now, after reading Rob's email, I am
going to give myself a much nicer title than the one I occasionally confer
on myself...I am going to start thinking of myself as the clutter fairy.

Casey Morrigan
Two Acre Wood
Sebastopol, California