New listserv software installed
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004 07:53:53 -0700 (MST)
The long predicted new listserv software installed (Mailman ver 2.14)
has finally been installed where cohousing-L is hosted. It's going to take
a few days to iron out a few wrinkles (and start taking advantage of
improvements like attachment handling).  At the risk of being inundated,
I welcome comments to me (not to the list I think most subscribers dont
care to have too many details in their inbox).

Somehow the 6-8 messages that were not distributed in December when we had
problems (but were in the archive and announced "index mode" style got
redistributed yesterday.  )  That means they are in the archives twice -
around Dec 11-12 and Jan 17 (in somewhat different order with other things
mixed in yesterday).  Generally no more comments on this needed.

I've been assured that the numbering of digests that developed in Dec will
finally be addressed (this is one I dont see since I dont get digests
and dont control directly).

Fred, cohousing-L list manager

--
Fred H. Olson  Minneapolis,MN 55411        (near north Mpls)
fholson at cohousing.org   612-588-9532 (7am-10pm Cent time)