(no subject)
From: Victoria Pilkington (Torimicronix.com)
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004 11:23:33 -0700 (MST)
Hello everyone,

I would like to introduce myself.  My name is Victoria Pilkington.

My husband and I are interested in forming a co-housing/eco-village in or
near Santa Fe.  We are currently looking at purchasing property in the
Glorieta/Pecos area, which is approximately 14 miles outside of Santa Fe.
However, we would also consider an urban development in the city.

If you, or anyone that you know, would be interested in communicating with
us, please feel free to forward my e-mail on.

Victoria L. Pilkington
tori [at] micronix.com