Re: Open Shelves in Kitchen
From: Elizabeth Stevenson (tamgoddesscomcast.net)
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004 12:09:46 -0700 (MST)
Ah, yes, excellent point, Sharon.

BTW, if there are things that don't get used often enough to keep the dust
off, it may be time to cull the kitchen. CH kitchens tend to attract the
most useless items from people's homes. We've had to be very firm about
getting rid of stuff over the years. There are always those who want to save
everything who run out of room at home. Make sure your commonhouse doesn't
become a dumping ground and that you have a ruthless person or people with
the right to get rid of unused items. We just put them on a table and tell
people to take them home or they're going to Goodwill.

Liz