Re: Re: common house kitchen cabinets & labels
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004 16:58:50 -0700 (MST)

On Jan 18, 2004, at 2:41 AM, Lynn Nadeau wrote:

 Has anyone used one
of those label-printing machines (not Dymo, but sticky tapes on clear
base)? I'm starting to think that even at $50 or $100 we'd get good use
out of such a thing, as we have labels on light switches, mailboxes, and
dining room drawers and cupboards, as well as kitchen stuff. Any other
bright ideas?

Check ebay for a used one. I have a friend who uses one but she says they are too expensive -- much less expensive to just print a few labels and throw away the rest of the page. The last time I checked they cost as much as a printer and the labels are even more expensive.

Sharon
-----
Sharon Villines
Takoma Village Cohousing, Washington DC