Re: common house kitchen cabinets & labels
From: Eris Weaver (eriswsonic.net)
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004 17:46:27 -0700 (MST)
Lynn Nadeau said:
> Has  anyone used one
> of those label-printing machines (not Dymo, but sticky tapes on clear
> base)?

I have one of these at work, but haven't tried it in a kitchen so I
don't know about water-proof-ness.  It's great -- you can get the tape
in different sizes and colors (clear background with black ink, white
background with black ink, etc.) and can vary the font size. It is a
Brother  P-Touch electronic labeler, don't remember the model but it was
one of the cheapest ones, I think around $150. I'm sure there are
cheaper ones out there. (This is SO much better than those old
labelmakers where you turn the wheel and squeeze for each character!)